Colorado Engineering Services and Structural Designs
You need quality engineered plans
Our written quotes and professional service is a cost effective solution
You need an experienced team
We save you valuable time
We offer fast production of your engineered plans with support for field verification.
Our designs will be very cost effective
- Outstanding service
- Construction Experience
- Fast delivery
- Competitive Cost
- and much more...
How we do it?
- We work on projects throughout Colorado.
- We work with Builders, Home Owners and Architects.
- We support our clients throughout the building process.
- Fast response times for changes.
- We work with your local building department.
Why we do it?
We are experienced and dedicated construction professionals who are well known for superior quality and value.
We use the latest design techniques and material specification to add value and integrity to our projects.
If you want to receive messages with latest updates, newest products and outstanding tools, please do not forget to give your e-mail address below
Put your e-mail address:
Get a Quote Now
Structural Engineering | Foundation Design | Colorado Engineering Services
Welcome to Colorado Engineering Services, we are professional engineers who specialize in structural design and engineering.
At Colorado Engineering Services, we provide foundation design, consulting and general design engineering expertise for General Contractors, Home Builders, Architects and Homeowners.
We offer a wide range of services, including structural engineering for residential, commercial and industrial buildings such as homes and apartments, office and retail, manufacturing and processing plants, schools, gymnasiums, warehouses, museums, and churches.
We have registered professional licensed engineers to provide structural, civil and mechanical engineering services in Colorado and Utah.
Colorado Engineering Services works carefully with each client to meet their consulting needs before, during and after construction of new projects, additions to existing facilities, or commercial tenant improvements.
Structural Engineering Services:
- Stem Wall Foundation Engineering
- Slab Foundation Engineering
- Basement Engineering
- ICF Engineering
- Residential Engineering
- Multi Family Home Engineering
- Duplex and Town home Engineering
- Foundation Design
- Engineering for Metal Buildings
- Consultation for all light commercial structures.
Our capabilities include commercial and residential design and industrial engineering. We work closely with architects, residential designers, contractors, and homeowners to provide superior residential and commercial engineering services.
Commercial and Residential Engineering Services
Colorado Engineering Services provides structural design and consultation services for commercial and residential projects throughout the Western Slope of Colorado. Colorado Engineering Services has provided innovative, cost effective designs for Architects and Homeowners for many years. We have the experience and design expertise together with the latest 3D design and drafting software to provide efficient, code compliant designs that stand the test of time.
Colorado Engineering Services provides Structural observation, investigation and evaluation reports for the Insurance and Real Estate industries.
We also provide Structural plan and peer review services for City Building Departments.
Colorado Engineering Services is skilled in the design and analysis of steel, concrete, masonry, heavy timber and log construction. Our engineers are experienced individuals who think through the construction process of projects, and pride ourselves in construction knowledge and cost effective designs.
Call Colorado Engineering Services for a free written estimate for your construction project (844) 697-0656
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Colorado Association of Road Supervisors and Engineers (CARSE)
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA)
- Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA): State of Colorado’s Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- Engineering News-Record (ENR): McGraw Hill Construction publication online.
- National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveying (NCEES)
- US Green Building Council(USGBC)
- ASHRAE Association of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) EPA Section 404: Regulations for Wetlands Permitting.
- Garfield County Home Page
- Gunnison County Regulations/Permits
- Mine Safety and Health Administration(MSHA)
- Northwest Council of Governments (NWCOG): Serving Eagle, Grand, Jackson, Pitkin and Summit Counties.
- State of Colorado Official Website
- Fedstats: Statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal Agencies.
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- US Geological Survey (USGS): Water resources of the United States.